- Call tom AndrewBiggs.com is committed to protecting the privacy of people whose personal information is held by the organization through responsible information management practices. Any personal information provided to AndrewBiggs.com is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Thai law.
- AndrewBiggs.com will collect personal information such as name, email and contact details only when consent has been given by the individual whether it is express or implied.
- Visitor information will not be disclosed to anyone except AndrewBiggs.com personnel who need the information to respond to a request, or as otherwise may be permitted or required by law.
- In the event that you contact us for support through the website, telephone or in person. AndrewBiggs.com may request that you provide additional information relevant to the support requested by you. Users are under no obligation to provide such information. AndrewBiggs.com does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. If you have provided express consent, AndrewBiggs.com may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- In the event that you have registered for a seminar via video conference or webinar via a third party referral your details will be shared with that third party only.
- Cookies are used on the AndrewBiggs.com’s website to allow our servers to recognize your computer when you visit the site. The cookies do not collect or contain personal information about you. Here is the list of information that AndrewBiggs.com is collects using cookies:
- Your IP address – AndrewBiggs.com will make no attempt to link this address with the identity of individuals visiting the website;
- The length of each visit;
- The number of requests per visit;
- The type of operating system (Windows, Apple Mac etc.);
- The browser type (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- By keeping this data, AndrewBiggs.com can fine-tune the sites based on user-activity trends.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies; however you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the AndrewBiggs.com services or websites you visit.
- We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and may use passwords, encryption, firewalls, restricted employee access or other methods, in our discretion. We will use appropriate security measures when destroying your personal information such as shredding documents or deleting electronically stored information, in our discretion.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We make no guarantee as to the absolute security of your personal information.
For questions or comments regarding this policy or for additional information about the administration of the Privacy Act at Small Business BC, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org